This program is being provided to you and your family & friends to help lower your prescription drug costs. Simply create and print your FREE Prescription Drug Card below and receive savings of up to 75% (discounts average roughly 30%) at more than 54,000 national and regional pharmacies. This card can be used as your primary plan and/or it can be used on prescriptions not covered by your insurance plan.
- Save up to 75% on prescriptions
- Accepted at over 68,000 pharmacies nationwide
- Card is pre-activated and ready to use
- No paperwork to fill out
- No limits on usage
- No health restrictions
- Save on brand and generic drugs
- Covers drugs not covered in health plans
- Covers many pet prescriptions
This card is pre-activated and can be used immediately! Once you print your card, present it to the pharmacy when you fill your next prescription to see if and how much you can save!
- The cards are FREE to all Kentucky residents, not just KYR members.
- There are no enrollment forms, no restrictions, no age or income requirements, no waiting periods, no eligibility required, no exclusions, covers pre-existing conditions, no claim forms to file, no annual or lifetime limits, includes discounts on brand and generic medications, open formulary so that all medications are eligible for discounts.
- This program has a “LOWEST PRICE” feature that provides cardholders the lowest plan price on prescriptions at participating pharmacies (Medication Pricing/Discounts are calculated on the plans lowest negotiated contract price and the pharmacy’s “usual and customary” price).
- This program can be used by people who have Health Savings Accounts (HSA’s), High Deductible Plan’s and Medicare Part D (non-covered drugs).
- The program can be used as a stand alone benefit or to get discounts on non-formulary medications.
- All Kentucky residents are eligible to participate in this program.
This program also includes other value added programs which will be listed on the card. Some of them are posted below: